Other ways to pay Non Domestic Rates

Standing Order Payments

When instructing your bank to make payment by standing order please use Perth & Kinross Council's Bank Details and quote your Non Domestic Rates account number including financial year.

Bank Giro Credit

Some of our payment notices will have a tear off payment voucher attached. This voucher can be used at Pullar House or in any bank or building society.

Payments by Post

Cheques and postal orders should be crossed A/C Payee Only and made payable to Perth & Kinross Council.  You should give details of your Non Domestic Rates account number (including financial year) and address on the back.  Payments should be sent to:

Perth & Kinross Council, PO Box 7299, Perth, PH1 5WJ.