Building warrant forms
You can opt to submit building warrant applications and other related forms either electronically or in paper format.
To use the electronic system you require to access the forms through the Scottish Government eBuildingStandards portal. All supporting information, including plans must also be submitted electronically as explained in the on-line guidance.
For paper based applications you can download the forms using the links below; the forms include details of where to send them once they are completed:
- Building Warrant Application Form [132Kb]
- Application Form for Amendment of Building Warrant [99Kb]
- Form Q - Finalisation of Structural Design [40Kb]
- Commencement Notice [79Kb]
- Extension to Warrant Application Form [78Kb]
- Application form for Temporary Occupation [26Kb]
- Completion Certificate for Submission [40Kb]
- Completion certificate submission without warrant [48Kb]
The following forms are not on the Scottish Government Portal so need to be submitted by post.
- Determination application form [363Kb] - this is specific to Perth & Kinross Council and is solely for use where you are seeking approval for an alternative means of complying with a particular standard. The Alternative solutions (determinations) process does vary between verifiers.
- Heating & Hot Water Installation Certificate Domestic [249Kb] for use upon completion of a new dwellinghouse/flat
- Heating & Hot Water Installation Certificate Non Domestic [249Kb] for use upon completion of any non domestic new building.