PKC Evidence Portal
The PKC Evidence Portal helps you to find background information which supports the results of Perth & Kinross Council's annual self evaluation process and public performance report.
It is designed for members of the public, Elected Members, officers of the Council and all scrutiny and professional bodies interested in learning more about how the Council is performing. The portal provides access to published research and information across all service areas and is a valuable resource which will help to develop an evidence informed culture at Perth & Kinross Council.
The Community Plan/ Single Outcome Agreement 2013-23 sets out 12 local outcomes that the Community Planning Partnership committed to achieving for the people of Perth and Kinross and PK Performs makes it easier to understand how they are delivering on those outcomes. The evidence contained in the links below provides supporting evidence for the Perth and Kinross Annual Performance Report 2015/16 [13Mb].
How to use the portal
The portal is a hyperlinked directory of information, reports, plans, awards and other documents which has been structured around the key areas below. The hyperlinks (where available) take you straight to the document or the relevant webpage and we have also provided contact details should you require more information.
- Giving every child the best start in life
- Developing educated, responsible and informed citizens
- Promoting a prosperous, inclusive and sustainable economy
- Supporting people to lead independent, healthy and active lives
- Creating a safe and sustainable place for future generations
Organised to deliver
- Performance management and risk [297Kb]
- Managing people [177Kb]
- Working with partners [346Kb]
- Customer focus and responsiveness [205Kb]
- Equality and diversity [191Kb]
- Sustainable development [254Kb]
- Managing finance and efficiency savings [336Kb]
- Managing procurement [133Kb]
- Managing assets [267Kb]
- Managing ICT [159Kb]
- Scrutiny [196Kb]