Viewing and commenting on planning applications
You can view and comment on planning applications using our online service which allows you to:
- follow progress and make comments on current planning applications;
- view details of all applications (from 1995);
- view associated plans and documents (from September 2007);
- see if appeals have been lodged (from 1995);
- search for details of individual properties including maps;
- view details of building warrant applications (excluding associated documents);
- be notified of a decision on a planning application (to be notified you need to register on our online database).
If you require assistance to view planning applications (from September 2007) using the online facility, please contact us on 01738 475300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also come into Pullar House, Kinnoull Street, Perth PH1 5GD to view applications. Please note that files are available to view electronically and not in printed format. When corresponding with us by email please ensure that you add our generic email address DevelopmentManagement@pkc.gov.uk to your email contacts to avoid our subsequent messages being directed to your spam box.
T in the Park - Strathallan - Planning application 15/00081/FLM
Please visit our dedicated page for the latest position regarding the progress of this application.
- Please ensure you have the most up to date version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to enable you to view all documents available.
- The online applications service will be unavailable between 2 am - 5 am daily due to routine maintenance.
- If you are experiencing problems while registering your address on PublicAccess, please choose the option 'My address is not on the list' which is located at the bottom of the address drop down list. You will then be able to input your address manually. This problem mainly applies to rural addresses. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you continue to experience problems.
Commenting on planning applications
Guidance on submitting comments on a planning application and the time limits for this are explained in full on the making a representation for or against a proposal page.
Please note that to be fully considered, any representation must be received no later than the day before the "neighbour consultation expiry date" stated under the 'important dates' on the Council's Online Applications webpage. For example, if the expiry date is 25 September, the representation must be received by us before 00:00 hrs on 25 September.
If you want to follow the progress of an application you should register on our online database.
More information on the development plan and material considerations is in the commenting on a planning application guidance note [31kb].
While we make every effort to ensure that the information shown online is accurate and up-to-date we can not guarantee it. New information is normally available online within 5 working days of submission.
If you find a document is missing and it is more than 5 working days since submission to us or you find that a document has been allocated to the wrong application please help us maintain accuracy by emailing the details to DevelopmentManagement@pkc.gov.uk or alternatively telephone 01738 475300.
Public Information Notices for Scotland
'Tellme Scotland' is a portal for accessing public information notices issued by local authorities across Scotland. Here you can:
- Search for public notices such as planning and licensing in your area
- Check roadworks and restrictions on any route that you choose
- Search archived notices across the country
- Download the free app now