Perth Park and Ride (Broxden)
The Perth Park & Ride site is located on the Glasgow Road approach to Perth adjacent to the Broxden roundabout, giving easy access from:
- A90 Dundee
- M90 Edinburgh & Fife
- A9 Glasgow & Stirling
- A85 Crieff
- A9 Inverness
The site has 400 free car parking spaces and is monitored by CCTV. There is a waiting room with public toilets.
Adjacent to the Park & Ride site are the following facilities:
- Esso Petrol Station with shop, snacks and cafe
About 200 metres away are the following facilities:
- Harvester bar and restaurant
- McDonalds restaurant
The Park & Ride does not have its own postcode, but the postcode PH2 0PX will enable you to reach the site.
Perth Park & Ride (Service 301) is operated by Stagecoach Perth on behalf of Perth & Kinross Council. Service 301 is available from 07.00 until 19.14 Monday to Saturday, using wheelchair accessible buses.
Monday to Saturday
- Between 0700 and 1900 every 15 minutes
Mill Street (City Centre) Departures
Monday to Saturday
- Between 0710 and 1914 every 15 minutes
List of stops
Perth Park & Ride is a limited stop service and buses will only serve the following bus stops:
- Park & Ride site (Broxden)
- Broxden Business Park (Innerleithen Way) - Monday to Friday only
- Lamberkine Drive (Glasgow Road)
- Cherrybank Gardens (Glasgow Road)
- Lovat Hotel (Glasgow Road), for convenient pedestrian access to Perth Royal Infirmary. Walking distance about 400 metres.
- Leisure Pool & Ice Rink (Glasgow Road)
- Mill Street, for City Centre
- Leonard Street, for Bus and Railway Station
Journeys can be made to/from any stop served.
Adult Single £1.15
Child Single £0.60
Adult Day Return £1.50
Child Day Return £0.75
Adult & 2 Children Day Return (between 09.30 and 16.30) £1.50
Monthly Season Ticket (Mon-Fri) £22.00
Monthly Season Ticket (Mon-Sat) £24.00
Annual Season Ticket (Mon-Fri) £240.00
Annual Season Ticket (Mon-Sat) £275.00
Stagecoach Perth Dayrider and weekly Megarider tickets are also available to buy from the driver allowing for onward travel in Perth and the surrounding area.
Holders of the National Entitlement Card travel free.
Megabus.com use the Broxden Park & Ride site as an interchange for their buses operating to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness. Megabus.com passengers can use the Perth Park & Ride service for journeys to/from Perth City Centre on payment of the appropriate fare to the driver or by showing their prepaid, through travel ticket, purchased from Megabus.com.