Consultation is a key part of Perth and Kinross Council; ensuring we are talking to and involving communities in decisions and proposed changes which affect them.
All forms of consultation need to be positive, inclusive and effective for all those involved. The National Standards for Community Engagement is the basis we use when engaging with communities or organisations.
Within Perth and Kinross there are a wide range of consultation and engagement processes already established. Some of these include: parent councils, community councils, pupil councils and registered and unregistered tenants organisations. All of these are about making sure that people can participate in lots of ways to make Perth and Kinross an even better place to live, work, study and play.
How to get involved:
- Take part in ongoing consultations. Have a look at our current Consultation and engagement events page to find surveys and engagement events which may be of interest.
- Register to take part in our biennial residents survey by filling in an online form or by telephone on 01738 476 391.
- Have your say by completing our residents survey light.
- Review council proposals and papers. Please visit Committees for more information.
- Visit our Community Councils page to find out more about your local community council and how to become involved.