Do you feel like you need support with your child's behaviour?
Parenting can be fun!
Perth and Kinross Council have invested in providing additional support for parents of 2 - 8 year olds as part of the Evidence2Success project. Mothers, fathers and carers are all welcome.
Meet other parents of 2 - 8 year olds at the Incredible Years Parenting Group and together look at what helps to improve children's behaviour, learning, social skills and language development.
Turn up one morning per week, have a coffee, take part and try the tips out at home.
Free transport is available if needed and a free creche is offered for younger children.
When is the next Incredible Years Programme running?
The next programme runs from the week beginning 19th February 2018 from 9.30am to 11.30am at the following venues:
- Newhill Primary School, Blairgowrie (Monday 19th)
- City of Perth Early Childhood Centre (Wednesday 21st)
- Glenearn Community Campus (Wednesday 21st)
- North Inch Community Campus (Wednesday 21st)
- Breadalbane Community Campus, Aberfeldy (Thursday 22nd)
- Loch Leven Community Campus, Kinross (Thursday 22nd)
- Letham Primary School (Thursday 22nd)
- Strathearn Community Campus, Crieff (Friday 23rd)
An evening group will also run from 6.00pm to 8.00pm at the following venue:
- Perth Grammar School Community Wing (Thursday 22nd)
How to apply
You can apply by completing an Incredible Years - Application Form [121Kb]and returning it by email to Evidence2Success@pkc.gov.uk or by post to Evidence2Success, Education and Children's Services, Perth & Kinross Council, Balhousie Primary School, 79 Dunkeld Road, Perth, PH1 5DH.
Parents can apply individually or applications can be submitted by anyone who works with a child or family.
Details of further programmes will be confirmed at a later date.