Creative Communities Fund (CCF)
The Creative Communities Fund (CCF) is now closed to new applications.
The Creative Communities Fund was launched to support communities and individuals with creative and cultural projects, as part of our bid to become UK City of Culture 2021. While the bid was not successful, we continued to support celebrations of local cultural identity by extending the Creative Communities Fund until March 2018.
The fund considered applications of up to £1,500 per project. Applications were welcomed that deliver creative, inclusive activities, events and projects that:
- showcase the amazing talent of people across Perth and Kinross;
- show that culture is for everyone;
- get people involved in cultural activities they may not have tried before.
We were particularly interested in applications that:
- bring communities and generations together to celebrate and connect with their local culture;
- celebrate the diversity of our communities;
- use digital technology in an innovative or creative way.
Projects could be a one-off, a series of regular events, a special exhibition, performance or something else that reflects your community.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from community groups, charities, networks, partnerships, parent teacher associations, residents associations, arts organisations, geographical communities
and other communities of interest.
The programme closed on 18 January 2018 as all funds have been allocated. Successful projects must be completed by 31 March 2018.