You Said, We Did
You Said, We Did - Together making a difference to people and neighbourhoods.
See how our work with you has improved services and helped us to make decisions:
- The SURE Team have scrutinised Housing Service's complaint handling to produce an analysis [210Kb]. The SURE Team have also scrutinised the Repairs Service Communication, these results [208Kb] have led to an Action Plan [425Kb] as a result of their findings.
- The Mystery Shopping Project was delivered in Partnership with the Tenant Information Service and Mystery Shoppers assessed how Housing Services implement the Council Customer Service Standards [199Kb].
- The Quality Panel [182Kb] are working with staff to ensure tenant information is enhanced and they also give feedback through resident inspections of areas and services. Look for their logo on information and standard letters.
- Hostel Inspections have been undertaken by people who attended specialised training to support them to undertake reality checks of our Hostel accommodation and a summary of recommendations [216Kb] were produced.
- The Strategic Tenant Engagement in Annual Rent Setting (STEARS) tenant working group redesigned how we engage tenants in the annual rent setting process. The group has designed a new model [289Kb] to change the current process.
- The Rent Restructure Review, one of the highest level of reviews undertaken with our tenants has led to the restructuring of our council housing rents.
- Estate Based Initiatives (EBI) are taking place across Perth and Kinross. The progress [71Kb] on the EBI project is ongoing.
- The SURE team reviewed the Prevention and Tackling of Anti-Social Behaviour in Areas of Council Housing in 2016. They produced
a final report [2Mb] which was considered by Housing and Anti-Social Behaviour Teams. Managers produced an
Action Plan [341Kb] based on the SURE Team's recommendations, and an
update on progress made [408Kb] was provided in February 2017.
|Website & Social Media Statistics||Jan-Mar 2019||Apr-June 2019||Change|
|Tenant Participation webpage visitors||908||766||-142|
|Perth & Kinross Council tenants' Facebook Page Likes||2127||2179||+52|
|Perth & Kinross Council tenants' Twitter Followers||2390||2453||+63|