Environment Committee - 12 November 2014
A Meeting of the Environment Committee will be held in the Council Chambers, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 12 November 2014 at 10.00am.
If you have any queries please contact Charlotte Irons/Joy Somerville on (01738) 475128 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Councillor A Grant (Convener), M Williamson (Vice Convener), M Barnacle, R Brock, B Ellis, C Gillies, G Laing, M Lyle, E Maclachlan, D Melloy, W Robertson, M Roberts and A Younger.
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of Environment Committee of 3 September 2014 for authorisation and signature
4. Perth and Kinross Community Planning Partnership - Community Safety and Environment Group Update - Verbal Update by the Executive Lead Officer
5. The Environment Service Six Month Performance Summary 2014 [226Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/481) (Pages 5-20)
Note: The above report will also be submitted to the meetings of the Community Safety Committee on 5 November 2014, the Enterprise and Infrastructure Committee on 12 November 2014 and the Scrutiny Committee on 3 December 2014.
6. Blairgowrie, Oakbank Road Landslip [10Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/482) (Pages 21-70)
7. The Flood Risk Management (Scotland) Act 2009 Shortlist of Potential Measures to manage Flood Risk [5Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/483) (Pages 71-98)