Scrutiny Committee - 11 February 2015
A Meeting of the Scrutiny Committee will be held in the Gannochy Suite, Dewar's Centre, Glover Street, Perth, on Wednesday 11 February 2015 at 2.00pm.
If you have any queries please contact Heledd Rheinallt on (01738) 475119 or Gillian Taylor on (01738) 475135.
Councillor A Stewart (Convener) B Vaughan (Vice-Convener) R Brock D Cuthbert D DooganA Munro and A Younger
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Minute of Meeting of Scrutiny Committee of 3 December 2014
4. Standards and Quality Report 2013/14 [704Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 15/40) (Pages 9-62)
Note: This report was accepted by the Lifelong Learning Committee on 28 January 2015.
5. Chief Social Work Officer Annual Report 2013/14 [498Kb] - Report by Chief Social Worker (copy herewith 14/550) (Pages 63-116)
Note: At the Council meeting on 17 December 2014 it was agreed that the above report be submitted to the Scrutiny Committee for scrutiny and comment.
6. Fifth Scrutiny Review: Charging For Services [629Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/65) (Pages 117-150)
7. Scottish Public Services Ombudsman's Recommendations Arising From Complaints in 2013/14 [633Kb] - Report by Head of Legal Services (copy herewith 15/69) (Pages 1-8)
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PUBLIC AND PRESS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ORDER TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS EXEMPT IN TERMS OF SCHEDULE 7A TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT (SCOTLAND) ACT, 1973
P1. Minute of Meeting of Social Work Complaints Review Committee of 28 November 2014 (copy issued under separate cover)