Environment Committee - 25 March 2015
A Meeting of the Environment Committee will be held in the Gannochy Suite, First Floor, Dewar's Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Wednesday 25 March 2015 at 11.00am or immediately following the special meeting of Perth and Kinross Council which commences at 10.00am that day.
If you have any queries please contact Charlotte Irons/Joy Somerville on (01738) 475128 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Councillor A Grant (Convener), M Williamson (Vice Convener), M Barnacle, R Brock, B Ellis, C Gillies, G Laing, M Lyle, E Maclachlan, D Melloy, W Robertson, M Roberts and A Younger.
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of the Environment Committee of 21 January 2015 for approval and signature
4. Perth Crematorium Refurbishment [1Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/147) (Pages 5-16)
5. Litter Action Plan [968Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/148) (Pages 17-40)
6. Actions to Promote the Red Squirrel Population on Council Land [2Mb] - Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/149) (Pages 41-60)
Social Enterprise Westbank - First Year Review [840Kb] - Joint Report by Executive Director (Environment) and Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 15/150) (Pages 61-70)