Environment Committee - 3 June 2015
A Meeting of the Environment Committee will be held in the Gannochy Suite, First Floor, Dewar's Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Wednesday 3 June 2015 at 10.00am.
If you have any queries please contact Heledd Rheinallt on (01738) 475119 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Councillor A Grant (Convener), M Williamson (Vice Convener), M Barnacle, R Brock, B Ellis, C Gillies, G Laing, M Lyle, E Maclachlan, D Melloy, W Robertson, M Roberts and A Younger.
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of Environment Committee of 25 March 2015 for authorisation and signature
4. Perth and Kinross Community Planning Partnership - Community Safety and Environment Group
(i) Minute of Meeting of the Community Safety and Environment Group of 21 November 2014 for noting [432Kb] (copy herewith) (Pages 5-8)
(ii) Update Report from Community Safety and Environment Group - 20 March 2015 [329Kb] - Briefing Note by Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/238) (Pages 9-12)
5. The Environment Service Joint Business Management and Improvement Plan 2015/16 and Annual Performance Report 2014/15 [480Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/198) (Pages 13-58)
Note: The above report will also be submitted to the meetings of the Community Safety Committee on 20 May 2015, the Enterprise and Infrastructure Committee on 3 June 2015 and the Scrutiny Committee on 17 June 2015.
6. Reservoirs Act 1975 - Biennial Report 2015 [549Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/239) (Pages 59-84)
7. The Environment Service Scheme of Charges 2015/16 [224Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/229) (Pages 85-98)
Note: The above report will also be submitted to the Environment Committee on 3 June 2015.
8. Community Environment Challenge Fund Update [143Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/240) (Pages 99-108)
9. Update on Oakbank Road Landslip, Blairgowrie [410Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/241) (Pages 109-120)
10. Grounds Maintenance Modern Apprentice Squad - Update [138Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/242) (Pages 121-130)
Evaluation Report of the Improved Recycling Service Trial [121Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/243) (Pages 131-140)
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PUBLIC AND PRESS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM IN ORDER TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS EXEMPT IN TERMS OF SCHEDULE 7A TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT (SCOTLAND) ACT 1973
P1. Perth and Kinross Countryside Trust Service Level Agreement Review 2014/15 and Proposal 2015/16 - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy issued under separate cover)