Scrutiny Committee - 23 September 2015
A meeting of the Scrutiny Committee will be held in the Hay Room, First Floor, Dewars Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Wednesday 23 September 2015 at 2.00pm.
If you have any queries please contact Paula Frazer on (01738) 475144 or Gillian Taylor on (01738) 475135.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors A Stewart (Convener), B Vaughan (Vice-Convener), R Brock, D Cuthbert, D Doogan, A Munro and A Younger
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of Scrutiny Committee of 17 June 2015 for approval and signature
4. Update on Fourth Scrutiny Review - Member/Officer Working Groups [517Kb] - Report by Head of Democratic Services (copy herewith 15/405) (Pages 7-12)
5. Registration of Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships - Inspection Reports by National Records Scotland [993Kb] - Report by Head of Democratic Services (copy herewith 15/406) (Pages 13-24)
6. Council Complaints Report for April 2014 - March 2015 [1Mb] - Report by Head of Legal Services (copy herewith 15/407) (Pages 25-38)
7. Accounts Commission's Assessment of Perth and Kinross Council's Performance Reporting for 2013/14 [2Mb] - Report by Chief Executive (copy herewith 15/401) (Pages 39-66)
Note: This report will also be submitted to the meeting of the Strategic Policy and Resources Committee on 23 September 2015.
8. Review of Invoicing Arrangements for the Housing and Community Care Contributions Policy [1Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 15/408) (Pages 67-80)
9. Notice of Sixth Scrutiny Committee Review [426Kb] - Update by Convener (copy herewith 15/409) (Pages 81-82)
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PUBLIC AND PRESS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ORDER TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS EXEMPT IN TERMS OF SCHEDULE 7A TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT (SCOTLAND) ACT, 1973
P1. Minute of Meeting of Social Work Complaints Review Committee of 19 June 2015 (copy issued under separate cover)