Community Safety Committee - 28 October 2015
A Meeting of the Community Safety Committee will be held in the Hay Room, First Floor, Dewars Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Wednesday 28 October 2015 at 2.00pm.
Councillor D Pover (Convener), E Maclachlan (Vice-Convener), H Anderson, R Brock, J Giacopazzi, G Laing, A MacLellan, A Munro, C Shiers, L Simpson, A Stewart, H Stewart and M Williamson.
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of the Community Safety Committee of 19 August 2015 for approval and signature
4. Perth and Kinross Community Planning Partnership - Community Safety and Environment Group
(i) Minute of meeting of Community Planning - Community Safety and Environment Group of 19 June 2015 for noting [121Kb] (copy herewith) (Pages 7-12)
(ii) Summary Report from Community Safety and Environment Group Meeting of 21 August 2015 [150Kb] - Report by Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 15/445) (Pages 13-16)
5. The Environment Service Six Month Performance [168Kb] - Report by Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/446) (Pages 17-34)
Note: The above report will also be submitted to the meetings of the Environment and Enterprise and Infrastructure Committees on 11 November 2015 and will be considered by the Scrutiny Committee on 2 December 2015.
6. Housing and Community Care Six Month Performance Summary 2015 [222Kb] - Report by Depute Chief Executive (Corporate and Community Development Services)
Note: The above report will also be submitted to the Housing and Health Committee on 4 November 2015 and will be considered by the Scrutiny Committee on 2 December 2015.
7. Safer Communities Team Annual Performance Report [1Mb] - Report by Depute Chief Executive (Corporate and Community Development Services) (copy herewith 15/448) (Pages 35-64)
8. Regulatory Services in the Environment Service 2014/15 Performance [217Kb] - Report by Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/449) (Pages 65-82)
9. Police and Fire Reform: Local Scrutiny and Engagement
(i) Scottish Fire and Rescue Services - Perth and Kinross - 1 July to 30 September 2015 Interim Performance Report [658Kb]- Report by Senior Local Officer C Grieve, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
(ii) Perth and Kinross Local Policing Area Interim Performance Results - 1 July to 30 September 2015 [777Kb] - Report by Divisional Commander E Smith, Police Scotland 'D' Division (Tayside)
Additional Figures for Quarter Ending 30 September 2015 [157Kb] - Provided by Chief Superintendent Eddie Smith (tabled at the meeting)
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PUBLIC AND PRESS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN ORDER TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS EXEMPT IN TERMS OF SCHEDULE 7A TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT (SCOTLAND) ACT 1973
P1. Scottish Fire and Rescue Service - Local Scrutiny and Engagement - Operational Update for Perth and Kinross - Verbal Report by Group Manager R Middlemiss, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (Perth and Kinross)
P2. Police Scotland - Local Scrutiny and Engagement - Operational Update for Perth and Kinross - Verbal Report by Chief Inspector I Scott, Police Scotland 'D' Division (Tayside)