Environment Committee - 11 November 2015
A Meeting of the Environment Committee will be held in the Gannochy Suite, First Floor, Dewar's Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Wednesday 11 November 2015 at 10.00am.
Councillor A Grant (Convener), M Williamson (Vice Convener), M Barnacle, R Brock, B Ellis, C Gillies, G Laing, M Lyle, E Maclachlan, D Melloy, W Robertson, M Roberts and A Younger.
1. Welcome and Apologies / Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of the Environment Committee of 9 September 2015 for approval and signature
4. Outdoor Access Forum (Article 545(v) refers)
Following an issue raised by Councillor M Barnacle regarding Council membership on the Outdoor Access Forum, a request has been put on the agenda for the next meeting of the Forum, scheduled to take place on Thursday 19 November 2015. It should be noted, however, that as it is likely to require a change to the Outdoor Access Forum's Terms of Reference, the matter may require to be considered at the Annual General Meeting, which is to be held in April 2016.
5. Perth and Kinross Community Planning Partnership - Community Safety and Environment Group
(i) Update Report from Community Safety and Environment Group - 21 August 2015 [148Kb] - Briefing Note by Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 15/445) (Pages 5-8)
6. New Household Waste and Recycling Service - Presentation by S Best, Waste Services Team Leader
7. Rural Garden and Food Waste Expansion - Presentation by B Reekie, Waste Services Manager
8. The Environment Service Six Month Performance Summary 2015 [1Mb] - Report by Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/446) (Pages 9-26)
Note: The above report was submitted to the Community Safety Committee on 28 October 2015 and will be submitted to the Enterprise and Infrastructure Committee on 11 November 2015 and to the Scrutiny Committee on 2 December 2015.
9. Waste Management Plan 2010-2025 - Progress Report [2Mb] - Report by Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/532) (Pages 27-56)