Strategic Policy and Resources Committee - 2 December 2015
A meeting of the Strategic Policy and Resources Committee will be held in the Gannochy Suite, Dewar's Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Wednesday 2 December 2015 at 10.00am.
If you have any queries please contact Charlotte Irons/Joy Somerville on (01738) 475128 or Gillian Taylor on (01738) 475135.
Councillor I Miller (Convener), A Grant (Vice Convener), B Band, P Barrett, I Campbell, D Cuthbert, D Doogan, Provost L Grant (ex-officio), J Kellas, A Munro, D Pover, M Roberts, A Stewart, B Vaughan, W Wilson and A Younger.
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
(i) Minute of meeting of the Strategic Policy and Resources Committee of 23 September 2015 for signature
(ii) Minute of meeting of the Corporate Health, Safety and Wellbeing Consultative Committee of 15 June 2015
(iii) Minute of meeting of the Property Sub-Committee of 20 May 2015 and special meetings of 27 May and 8 July 2015 for noting
(iv) Minute of meeting of Appointments Sub-Committee of 5 August, 3 September and 29 September 2015 for noting
4. Chief Executive's Service Six Month Performance Summary 2015 [158Kb] - Report by Depute Chief Executive (Corporate and Community Development Services) and Chief Operating Officer (copy herewith 15/548) (Pages 25-40)
5. Revenue Budget 2015/2016 - Monitoring Report Number 2 [238Kb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 15/551) (Pages 41-60)
6. Composite Capital Budget 2015/22 and Housing Investment Programme 2015/20 - Monitoring Report Number 2 [339Kb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 15/552) (Pages 61-92)
7. Granting of Non-Domestic Rates Relief [763Kb] - Report by Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 15/553) (Pages 93-102)
8. East Central Hubco - Changes to Governance Documents [672Kb] - Report by Director (Environment) (copy herewith 15/554) (Pages 103-110)
9. Transformation Programme 2015/20: Phase 1 Progress [309Kb] - Report by Depute Chief Executive (Sustainability, Strategic and Entrepreneurial Development) (copy herewith 15/555) (Pages 111-136)
10. Review of Administrative Grants to Community Councils [201Kb] - Report by Head of Democratic Services (copy herewith 15/556) (Pages 137-150)
11. Lease of Perth Theatre/Perth Concert Hall [130Kb] -Report by Senior Depute Chief Executive (Equality, Community Planning and Public Service Reform) and Depute Chief Executive (Sustainability, Strategic and Entrepreneurial Development) (copy herewith 15/557) (Pages 151-164)