Environment Committee - 20 January 2016
A Meeting of the Environment Committee will be held in the Gannochy Suite, First Floor, Dewar's Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Wednesday 20 January 2016 at 10.00am.
If you have any queries please contact Heledd Rheinallt on (01738) 475119 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Councillor A Grant (Convener), M Williamson (Vice Convener), M Barnacle, R Brock, B Ellis, C Gillies, G Laing, M Lyle, E Maclachlan, D Melloy, W Robertson, M Roberts, A Younger.
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of the Environment Committee of 11 November 2015 for approval and signature
Note: With reference to Art. 729, the Committee is asked to note the appointment of Councillor Barnacle as a substitute for Councillor Ellis on the Perth and Kinross Outdoor Access Forum.
4. Perth and Kinross Community Planning Partnership - Community Safety and Environment Group
(i) Minute of Meeting of the Community Safety and Environment Group of 21 August 2015 for noting [613Kb] (copy herewith) (Pages 3-8)
(ii) Update Report from Community Safety and Environment Group - 13 November 2015 [381Kb] - Briefing Note by Executive Lead Officer (copy herewith 16/10)
5. Water Safety Policy [663Kb] - Report by Director (Environment) (copy herewith 16/11) (Pages 9-72)
Note: The above report will also be submitted to the Community Safety Committee on 3 February 2016.
6. Perth and Kinross Zero Waste Communities [3Mb] - Report by Director (Environment) (copy herewith 16/12) (Pages 73-86)
The Environment Services Scheme of Charges 2016-17 [2Mb] - Report by Director (Environment) (copy herewith 16/13)