Scrutiny Committee - 10 February 2016
A meeting of the Scrutiny Committee will be held in the Gannochy Suite, Dewars Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Wednesday 10 February 2016 at 2.00pm.
If you have any queries please contact Heledd Rheinallt on (01738) 475119 or Gillian Taylor on (01738) 475135.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors A Stewart, B Vaughan, D Cuthbert, D Doogan, A Munro and A Younger
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of Scrutiny Committee of 2 December 2015 for approval and signature
4. Matters Arising
5. Presentation - Update Live Active Leisure - Presentation by J Moyes, Chief Executive Officer
6. Scottish Public Services Ombudsman Report and Recommendations Arising from Complaints in 2014/15 [1Mb] - Report by Head of Legal and Governance Services (copy herewith 16/53) (Pages 9-22)
7. Standards and Quality Report [4Mb] - Report by Director (Education & Children's Services) (copy herewith 16/18) (Pages 23-64)
Note: Copies of the graphs on pages 44 and 45 will be available at the meeting.
Note: This report was also submitted to the meeting of the Lifelong Learning Committee on 27 January 2016.
8. Responsibility for Implementation of Decisions by Council, Committee and Sub-Committees [530Kb] - Report by the Head of Democratic Services (copy herewith 16/54) (Pages 65-70)