Strategic Policy and Resources Committee - 10 February 2016
A meeting of the Strategic Policy and Resources Committee will be held in the Gannochy Suite, First Floor, Dewar's Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Wednesday 10 February 2016 at 10.00am.
If you have any queries please contact Charlotte Irons/Joy Somerville on (01738) 475128 or Gillian Taylor on (01738) 475135.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors I Miller (Convener), A Grant (Vice Convener), B Band, P Barrett, I Campbell, D Cuthbert, D Doogan, Provost L Grant (ex-officio), J Kellas, A Munro, D Pover, M Roberts, A Stewart, B Vaughan, W Wilson and A Younger.
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
(i) Minute of meeting of the Strategic Policy and Resources Committee of 2 December 2015 for signature
(ii) Minute of meeting of the Appeal Sub-Committees of 24 September 2015 and 1 October 2015 for noting
(iii) Minute of meeting of the Property Sub-Committee of 28 October 2015 for noting
(iv) Minute of meeting of the Corporate Health, Safety and Wellbeing Consultative Committee of 14 September 2015 for noting
(v) Minute of meeting of the Employees Joint Consultative Committee of 1 October 2015 for noting
4. Revenue Budget 2015/16 - Monitoring Report Number 3 [254Kb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 16/45) (Pages 23-44)
5. Composite Capital Budget 2015/22 and Housing Investment Programme 2015/21 - Monitoring Report Number 3 [359Kb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 16/46) (Pages 45-74)
6. Annual Report for Following the Public Pound 2014/15 [339Kb] - Report by Head of Legal and Governance Services (copy herewith 16/47) (Pages 75-116)
7. Cyber Security [266Kb] - Report by Head of Legal and Governance Services (copy herewith 16/48) (Pages 117-132)
8. Transfer of Venues for Culture and Sport [480Kb] - Report by Senior Depute Chief Executive, ECS, (Equality, Community Planning and Public Service Reform) (copy herewith 16/49) (Pages 133-150)
Note: This report will also be submitted to the meetings of the Perth, Auchterarder and Coupar Angus Common Good Fund Committees on 24 February 2016.
9. Transformation Programme 2015-20: Phase 1 Progress and Phase 2 Outline Business Cases [380Kb] - Report by Depute Chief Executive, TES, (Sustainability, Strategic and Entrepreneurial Development) (copy herewith 16/50) (Pages 151-176)