Community Safety Committee - 30 March 2016
A Meeting of the Community Safety Committee will be held in the Hay Room, First Floor, Dewars Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Wednesday 30 March 2016 at 10.00am.
If you have any queries please contact Linda Brown (01738) 475127 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors D Pover (Convener), E Maclachlan (Vice-Convener), H Anderson, R Brock, J Giacopazzi, G Laing, A MacLellan, A Munro, C Shiers, L Simpson, A Stewart, H Stewart and M Williamson.
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of the Community Safety Committee of 3 February 2016 (copy herewith)
4. Perth and Kinross Community Planning Partnership - Community Safety and Environment Group
(i) Minute of meeting of Community Planning - Community Safety and Environment Group of 13 November 2015 for noting [704Kb] (copy herewith) (Pages 7-14)
5. Community Resilience [411Kb] - Report by Director (Environment) (copy herewith 16/166) (Pages 15-26)
6. Community Payback Orders Annual Report 2014/15 [2Mb] - Report by Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 16/167) (Pages 27-44)
Note: There will be a short presentation on the report by John Irons and Roddy Ross, Housing and Community Care.
7. Police and Fire Reform: Local Scrutiny and Engagement
(i) Scottish Fire and Rescue Service Quarterly Performance Report - 1 October to 31 December 2015 [916Kb] - Report by Senior Local Officer C Grieve, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (copy herewith 16/168) (Pages 45-64)
(ii) Perth and Kinross Local Policing Area Performance Results - 1 October to 31 December 2015 [1Mb] - Report by Divisional Commander E Smith, Police Scotland 'D' Division (Tayside) (copy herewith 16/169) (Pages 65-80)
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PUBLIC AND PRESS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ORDER TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS EXEMPT IN TERMS OF SCHEDULE 7A TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT (SCOTLAND) ACT 1973
P1. Scottish Fire and Rescue Service - Local Scrutiny and Engagement - Operational Update for Perth and Kinross - Verbal Report by Senior Local Officer C Grieve, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (Perth and Kinross)
P2. Police Scotland - Local Scrutiny and Engagement - Operational Update for Perth and Kinross - Verbal Report by Chief Inspector M Pettigrew, Police Scotland 'D' Division (Tayside)