Find out changes to our services and advice in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Residential disabled parking bay

If there is a persistent parking problem both day and night in the vicinity of your main residence, you can request a disabled parking bay to be marked on the road outside your home.

Criteria for eligibility

  • Applicants must hold a current Blue Badge
  • The badge holders vehicle is registered at the applicants main and permanent address
  • Applicants do not have a garage/lock up, drive-in or other off-road parking space

How to apply

Complete an icon application form for a disabled parking bay [231Kb] and return, with a copy of your vehicle's V5 registration document to:

Perth & Kinross Council
Traffic and Network Team
Pullar House
35 Kinnoull Street
Perth   PH1 5DG

If you have any queries, please contact the Traffic and Network team on 01738 476476.

What happens next?

A road safety technician will conduct a survey which will include photographic evidence to verify your application.

The decision to provide a parking bay rests with The Environment Service and can take up to 6 months.

Contact details

Traffic and Network Team

Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth, PH1 5GD
Tel 01738 476945