Services for events
Whatever the size or venue, Perth and Kinross Council can provide advice to help you manage the waste generated at your event more effectively.
Our Commercial Waste and Recycling Team will work with you during the early stages of your event planning to assist you in taking the necessary steps to reduce, reuse and recycle more of your events waste. Implementing these important provisions will help your organisation to:
- reduce the overall waste disposal costs for your event
- create a positive image for your event
- provide visitors and delegates with additional facilities
- participate in a drive toward improved resource efficiency
- save energy and reduce the environmental impact of your event
- divert waste away from landfill
Contact a member of our Commercial Waste and Recycling Team today to discuss your upcoming events waste and recycling needs further.
Alternatively, phone our Customer Service Centre on 01738 476476, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A comprehensive practical guide to running a sustainable event has been produced by Resource Efficient Scotland. The free resource contains advice for both organisers and suppliers.