Allotments - funding
There are a number of possible funding sources for help when setting up an allotment or community garden.
- Latest Funding Alert October 17 [907Kb] prepared by Cultural & Community Services
- Perth & Kinross Grants Direct is a one-stop-shop to help individuals and local community groups from the Perth and Kinross area to access funding. The service was set up by Perth & Kinross Council and partners to provide an easy access to information, advice and support to local community groups seeking funding.
- PKC also has a Community environment challenge fund for community projects with tangible physical improvements that can be completed within 2 years.
- Some funding sources may use Single Application Form [245Kb] to apply for small grants.
- There are many more sources of funding available to communities, some of which are listed in Potential funding sources for community projects [116Kb].