Dunning and Glen Devon Woodlands
- Kincladie Wood to the north east of Dunning on the Perth Road has a 1.2km loop track around community woodland, with a small surfaced car park with space for up to 5 cars.
- The route around Kincladie Wood is featured on the Phototrails website
- Glen Devon Woodlands is the collective name for three separate native woodlands in the area - Glen Quey, Glen Sherup and Geordie's Wood.
- It has three impressive peaks - Ben Shee, Innerdownie and Seamab Hill - which provide outstanding views of the Ochil Hills and beyond.
- The many paths at Glendevon Woodlands are maintained by the Woodland Trust.
- Maps of adjacent path networks
- On foot - Geordie's Wood can be reached on foot easily from Pool O' Muckhart
- Public transport - Visit Traveline Scotland to plan your journey
- Car park - The A823 Dunfermline to Crieff road passes through Glen Devon and there are a number of places on the road where you can park. Please do not drive up the private single track roads.
View our Strathearn area path closures page for information regarding path closures.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000.