Youth Rights Service - what we do
Providing rights information and support for all children and young people in Perth and Kinross up to the age of 25.
- Provide information for young people about their rights and responsibilities
- Provide a service as required where we can speak on a young person's or child's behalf if they need us to
- Provide a confidential service helping children or young people to speak to us and make their views known
- Make people aware of the rights of young people in a variety of ways (workshops, informal activities, talks, drop-ins)
- Provide advice and information for parents, carers and other professionals about youth rights