Find out changes to our services and advice in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Parking permit for residents in Crieff

Following the suspension of Parking Charges from 23 March to 1 August, we have written to all existing Resident Permit holders to provide extensions to any valid permits, or permits that expired during lockdown.  If you haven't received a letter from us, please email and provide your permit reference as soon as possible.

If your usual residence is in Crieff Town Centre, you can apply for a resident's parking permit to allow you to park without time restriction within the Pay and Display zone.

You are entitled to apply for one permit per person, but any number of permits can be issued to a residence. If everyone who lives in a property keeps and uses a vehicle, they can each apply for a permit.

Please note that a Residents Permit cannot be obtained at the point of application in person at any of our offices.

Permit costs

A permit is valid for one year from the date of issue and the present cost is:

  • £159.00 per annum

Pay and Display Zone

All roads situated on or within the Pay and Display Zone, and including properties on:

  • Church Street
  • Comrie Road
  • Comrie Street
  • East High Street
  • Gavelmore Street
  • High Street
  • King Street
  • Lodge Street
  • West High Street

As an resident permit holder, you can park within a marked on-street pay and display bay, within 100 meters of the registered address (within the Pay and Display zone) and you also get to use St James Square Car Park.

Apply for a permit

Complete the icon Crieff Residents Permit Application [606Kb] form.

Applications should be emailed to or sent to Perth & Kinross Council, Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth PH1 5GD together with:

  • Vehicle registration document
  • Proof of address (e.g. Council Tax Bill)

You should apply at least 14 days in advance of when you would like your permit to begin.  After your application has been assessed, you will be contacted by email if your application is successful to advise on how to make payment.  If your application isn't successful, you will receive a letter detailing why.

Renew an existing permit

To renew your permit, you will need to complete the icon Crieff Residents Permit Application [606Kb] form and return by email to or by post to Perth & Kinross Council, Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth PH1 5GD.  Please allow 14 days for permits to be processed.  We will contact you by email to let you know when your permit can be paid for.

Changes to a permit

If you permanently change your vehicle, return your old permit together with your Vehicle Registration Document for the new vehicle and a replacement permit will be issued free of charge by post.  Temporary permits can be issued for one month to allow for your updated Vehicle Registration Document to be provided, however your old permit must be returned prior to this.

Contact details

Parking Services

Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth, PH1 5GD
Tel 01738 477211