Recycling Centres are open
All Recycling Centres are fully open to both domestic and commercial users
All site waste and recycling facilities are available, please visit our Recycling Centre pages for a full list.
There is a high volume of householders and Commercial Permit holders visiting our sites. Please be prepared to wait as users will be spending more time on site per visit. Please note the following conditions will apply:
- If you are a Domestic Exemption [696Kb] or Commercial Permit-Holder [699Kb], please display your permit in your windscreen. This should either be an A4 sized print out, or electronically on a tablet. Due to social distancing, we cannot accept permits displayed on phones
- Please ensure you have separated your materials in advance of going to the Recycling Centre. This will reduce your time on site
- Please stay in your car until you have been allocated a space to unload your items. Be prepared to wait in a queue
- Only one person per vehicle may exit the car to dispose of items unless absolutely necessary (for example lifting bulky items)
- You will not be permitted to queue on the road - if you arrive at the site and there is no room to queue off-road, you must leave and return at another time
- Site Attendants will not be permitted to assist in lifting or carrying of bags,
If you have glass, paper, cardboard, cans or textiles, you can take these to your nearest Recycling Point.
Normal opening hours and days apply. Please visit our Recycling Centre pages for opening hours/days.
If you are a Commercial Permit holder, you can continue to dispose of chargeable waste/recycling at Friarton Weighbridge. Visit our Commercial Permit page for information on prices.
If you are vulnerable or shielding and have no support to assist you in getting to a Recycling Centre, visit our Special Uplifts for Bulky Waste pages for information on kerbside Special Collections.
For further information, please check our Recycling Centre FAQs [129Kb].