European Social Fund Employability Outreach Service
A holistic approach to helping clients with extensive barriers in support of them realising their potential and progression.
The ESF Employability Outreach provides direct support to clients with multiple barriers to employment, those furthest from the labour market, and those in employment or self-employment. It helps to improve their lives by supporting them into learning new skills and progressing them into finding work, particularly in rural communities.
Our highly skilled team will work with an individual clients' circumstances to produce an action plan and meet/engage with the client regularly to aid progression.
There is a high degree of integration within this project. Working in partnership with other organisations, we ensure clients are provided the best possible chance to succeed in reaching their goals, affecting positive change in their lives.
Details below for locations / times / days this service is available throughout Perth & Kinross:
- Monday 09:30 - 12:30 - Strathearn Community Campus, Crieff
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:00 - Letham Community Learning Centre, Perth
- Thursday 10:00 - 12.00 - 1st Thursday of month - Loch Leven Community Campus, Kinross
- Friday 10.00 - 15:30 - Community Connect, Rattray
- Friday 10.00 - 12.30 - 3rd Friday of every month - Loch Leven Health Centre, Kinross
- Resident of Perth and Kinross
- 2 Barriers to finding work
- Long term unemployed (6 months continuous unemployed under 25, and 12 months continuous unemployed over 25).
The ESF Employability Outreach (Part-funded by the European Structural Funds) provides direct support to clients with multiple barriers.
For the latest on European Structural Funds, follow @scotgovESIF on Twitter.
To discuss eligibility or for more information on this project, please contact the local team on 01738 459609 / 07867351268 or SkillsandEmployment@pkc.gov.uk.