Environment Committee - 13 June 2012
A Meeting of the Environment Committee will be held in the Council Chambers, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 13 June 2012 at 12.00 noon.
If you have any queries please contact Paula Frazer on (01738) 475144 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors Alan Grant (Convener), Mike Williamson (Vice Convener), Mike Barnacle, Rhona Brock, Bob Ellis, Callum Gillies, Tom Gray, Grant Laing, Murray Lyle, Dennis Melloy, Willie Robertson, Mac Roberts and Anne Younger
1. Declarations of Interest
2. Minute of Meeting of Environment Committee of 21 March 2012 for authorisation and signature
3. Appointment of Members to the Executive Sub-Committee
The Committee are requested to appoint five members to the Executive Sub-Committee.
4. The Environment Service Joint Business Management and Improvement Plan and Annual Performance Report [1Mb] - Report by the Executive Director (Environment) (copy issued under separate cover 12/227)
Note: (i) The above report will also be submitted to the meetings of the Enterprise and Infrastructure Committee on 13 June 2012 and the Community Safety Committee on 13 June 2012.
(ii) Please note that this report will also be submitted to the Scrutiny Committee on 20 June 2012.
5. Perth and Kinross Access Forum
(i) Appoint Councillor B Ellis to the Perth and Kinross Outdoor Access Forum
(ii) Perth and Kinross Access Forum (Art 498/11) [582Kb] - Report by the Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 12/240) (Pages 3-18)
6. Perth and Kinross Countryside Trust - Service Level Agreement [886Kb] - Report by the Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 12/241) (Pages 19-52)
7. Tenders Accepted and Works Awarded Under Delegated Powers [827Kb] - Report by the Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 12/242) (Pages 53-62)