Housing and Health Committee - 6 June 2012
A Meeting of the Housing and Health Committee will be held in the Council Chambers, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 6 June 2012 at 11.00am.
If you have any queries please contact Paula Frazer on (01738) 475144 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors Dave Doogan (Convener), Kate Howie (Vice Convener), Henry Anderson, Peter Barrett, Ian Campbell, Dave Cuthbert, John Flynn, Elspeth Maclachlan, Dennis Melloy, Willie Robertson, Heather Stewart, Gordon Walker and Mike Williamson; Mrs L Clark and Mrs E Muir
1. Declarations of Interest
2. Minute of Meeting of the Housing and Health Committee of 14 March 2012 for authorisation and signature
3. Appointment of Members to the Executive Sub-Committee
The Committee are requested to appoint five members to the Executive Sub-Committee.
4. Business Management and Improvement Plan 2012/13 - 2014/15 and Annual Performance Report 2011/12 [2Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 12/222) (Pages 1-52)
Note: The above report will also be submitted to the meetings of the Community Safety Committee on 13 June 2012 and the Scrutiny Committee on 20 June 2012.
5. Scottish Social Housing Charter [308Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 12/223) (Pages 53-58)
6. Universal Home Insulation Scheme - Progress Update Report [285Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 12/224) (Pages 59-62)
7. Promoting Choice and Control: Implementation of the Social Care (Self-Directed Support) (Scotland) Bill [290Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 12/225) (Pages 63-66)
8. Disposal of Land to Enable the Development of Community Gardens and Allotments on Sites Identified in Kingswell Terrace, Letham and the Site of the Former Tulloch Bowling Green [438Kb] - Joint Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) and Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 12/226) (Pages 67-74)