Perth and Kinross Council - 3 October 2012
A Meeting of Perth and Kinross Council will be held in the Council Chambers, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 3 October 2012 at 2.00pm.
If you have any queries please contact Charlotte Irons/Joy Somerville on (01738) 475128 or Gillian Taylor on (01738) 475135.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Provost E Grant and All Councillors.
1. Declarations of Interest
2. Minute of Council Meeting of 27 June 2012 for approval and signature
3. Minutes of Committees from 20 June 2012 to 19 September 2012
4. Annual Treasury Report 2011/12 [363Kb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 12/435) (Pages 9-18)
5. Treasury Activity and Compliance Report 2012/13 Quarter 1 [511Kb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 12/436) (Pages 19-40)
6. Audited Statement of Accounts [2Mb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 12/437)
7. Employability Strategy and Action Plan for Perth and Kinross [765Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 12/438) (Pages 41-72)
8. Securing the Future for Culture and Leisure Services - Progress Update [295Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 12/439) (Pages 73-78)
Armed Forces Community Covenant [397Kb] - Report by Head of Democratic Services (copy herewith 12/440) (Pages 79-88)
Appointment of Members
(i) Equality and Diversity Member/Officer Working Group
The Council is asked to appoint Councillors A Younger and A Cowan to the Equality and Diversity Member/Officer Working Group to replace Councillors D Pover and H Stewart.
(ii) Corporate Parenting Member/Officer Working Group
The Council is asked to appoint one Opposition Member to the Corporate Parenting Member/Officer Working Group.
Timetable of Meetings
(a) December 2012
The Council is asked to agree:-
(i) that the meetings of the Common Good Fund Committees and the Council scheduled to be held on Wednesday 12 December 2012 be held on Wednesday 19 December 2012 at 9.30am and 10.30am respectively.
(ii) that an additional meeting of the Development Management Committee be held on Wednesday 12 December 2012 at 9.30am.
(iii) that a meeting of the Pre-Determination Committee and a special meeting of the Council be held on Wednesday 12 December 2012 at 2.00pm.
(b) January - June 2013 Timetable of Meetings [388Kb] - Report by Head of Democratic Services (copy herewith 12/441) (Pages 89-92)