Strategic Policy and Resources Committee - 21 November 2012
A Meeting of the Strategic Policy and Resources Committee will be held in the Council Chambers, Council Building, Fourth Floor, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 21 November 2012 at 10.00am.
If you have any queries please contact Charlotte Irons/Joy Somerville on (01738) 475128 or Gillian Taylor on (01738) 475135.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors I Miller (Convener), A Grant (Vice Convener), B Band, P Barrett, D Cuthbert, D Doogan, L Grant (ex-officio)J Kellas, A Livingstone, A MacLellan, D Pover, M Roberts, C Shiers, A Stewart, W Wilson, A Younger
1. Declarations of Interest
(i) Minute of Meeting of the Strategic Policy and Resources Committee of 19 September 2012 for signature
(ii) Minute of Meeting of the Property Sub-Committee of the Strategic Policy and Resources Committee of 12 September 2012 for noting
(iii) Minutes of the Meetings of the Corporate Health, Safety and Wellbeing Committee
(a) Minute of Meeting of 5 December 2011 (copy herewith) (Pages 11-18)
(b) Minute of Meeting of 5 March 2012 (copy herewith) (Pages 19-24)
3. Revenue Budget 2012/13 - Monitoring Report No 2 [356Kb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 12/526) (Pages 25-40)
4. Composite Capital Budget and Housing Investment Programme 2012/17 [426Kb] - Monitoring Report No 2 - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 12/527) (Pages 41-62)
5. Chief Executive's Service Joint Business Management and Improvement Plan and Annual Performance Report [396Kb] - Report by Chief Executive (copy herewith 12/528) (Pages 63-78)
Note: This report will also be submitted to the meeting of the Scrutiny Committee on 21 November 2012.
6. Modern Apprenticeships, Professional Traineeships and Employment Opportunities for Young People in Perth and Kinross [537Kb] - Report by Head of Human Resources (copy herewith 12/529) (Pages 79-84)
7. Equal Pay Audit Report for Financial Year 2011-12 [395Kb] - Report by Head of Human Resources (copy herewith 5/530) (Pages 85-96)