Environment Committee - 22 January 2014
A Meeting of the Environment Committee will be held in the Council Chambers, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 22 January 2014 at 10.00am.
Councillors A Grant, Williamson, Barnacle, Brock, Ellis, Gillies, Laing, Lyle, Maclachlan, Melloy, Robertson, Roberts and Younger
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declaration of Interests
3. Minute of Meeting of the Environment Committee of 20 November 2013 for authorisation and signature (copy herewith) (Pages 1-4)
4. Charging Criteria for Parks Events and Football Bookings (Minute of 20 November 2013 - Article 658/13 refers)
Note: The committee is advised that whilst significant further work has been undertaken in relation to the charging criteria, the review is not yet complete. It is intended that the report will be submitted to the next meeting of the committee on 26 March 2014.
5. Perth and Kinross Community Planning Partnership - Community Safety and Environment Group - Verbal Update by Executive Lead Officer
6. Community Greenspace Capital Projects for 2014/15 & 2015/16 [635Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/10) (Pages 5-36)
7. Local Air Quality Management Declaration of Air Quality Management Area - Crieff [281Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/11) (Pages 37-46)
8. Aberfeldy Caravan Park Common Good Fund Payment [155Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/12) (Pages 47-52)