Scrutiny Committee - 12 February 2014
A Meeting of the Scrutiny Committee will be held in the Committee Room, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 12 February 2014 at 2.00pm.
Councillor A Stewart (Convener), B Vaughan (Vice-Convener), R Brock, D Cuthbert, D Doogan, A Munro and A Younger.
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of Scrutiny Committee of 27 November 2013 for approval and signature (copy herewith) (Pages 1-8)
4. Standards and Quality Report 2012/13 [5Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 13/520) (Pages 9-72)
Note: The above report was submitted to the meeting of the Lifelong Learning Committee on 29 January 2014.
5. Attainment in Perth and Kinross Schools 2013 [1Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 14/13) (Pages 73-92)
(i) Presentation by Peter McAvoy - Head of Education (Secondary) (Education and Children's Services)
Note: The above report was submitted to the meeting of the Lifelong Learning Committee on 6 November 2013.
6. First Joint Inspection Of Older People's Services [1Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 14/52) (Pages 93-136)
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PUBLIC AND PRESS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM IN ORDER TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS EXEMPT IN TERMS OF SCHEDULE 7A TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT (SCOTLAND) ACT 1973
P1. Minute of meeting of Social Work Complaints Review Committee of 27 November 2013 (copy issued under separate cover)