Housing and Health Committee - 28 May 2014
A Meeting of the Housing and Health Committee will be held in the Council Chambers, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 28 May 2014 at 10.00am.
If you have any queries please contact Paula Frazer on (01738) 475144 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors D Doogan (Convener), K Howie (Vice Convener), H Anderson, P Barrett, I Campbell, D Cuthbert, J Flynn, E Maclachlan, D Melloy, W Robertson, H Stewart, G Walker and M Williamson
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
(i) Minute of Meeting of the Housing and Health Committee of 12 March 2014 for authorisation and approval
(ii) Minute of Meeting of Executive Sub-Committee of Housing and Health Committee of 16 April 2014 for noting
4. Perth and Kinross Community Planning Partnership - Health and Social Care Integration Pathfinder Board
(ii) Verbal Update by Executive Lead Officer
5. Home Energy Efficiency Works [1Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 14/225) (Pages 15-28)
Note: There will be a presentation by Dave McAvoy from Scottish and Southern Energy.
6. Social Care Commissioned Services - Contract Values and Monitoring Arrangements [1Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 14/226) (Pages 29-42)
7. Autism Action Plan and Strategy Development Report [9Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 14/220) (Pages 43-104)
8. Housing and Community Care Joint Business Management Improvement Plan and Annual Performance Report [4Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 14/229) (Pages 105-158)
Note: The above report will also be submitted to the meeting of the Strategic Policy and Resources Committee being held on 11 June 2014.
9. Garage Sites and Lock Ups review - Progress Report [1Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 14/227) (Pages 159-172)
Rechargeable Repairs Policy - Paye.Net Review and Exemptions to the Requirement for Pre-Payment [3Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 14/228) (Pages 173-206)