Environment Committee - 4 June 2014
A Meeting of the Environment Committee will be held in the Council Chambers, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 4 June 2014 at 10.00am.
Councillor A Grant (Convener), M Williamson (Vice Convener), M Barnacle, R Brock, B Ellis, C Gillies, G Laing, M Lyle, E Maclachlan, D Melloy, W Robertson, M Roberts and A Younger.
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of Environment Committee of 26 March 2014 for authorisation and signature
4. Perth and Kinross Community Planning Partnership - Community Safety and Environment Group
(ii) Verbal Update by Executive Lead Officer
5. The Environment Service Joint Business Management and Improvement Plan 2014/15 and Annual Performance Report 2013/14 [4Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/230) (Pages 11-58)
Note: The above report was approved by the Community Safety Committee on 21 May 2014 and will be submitted to the Enterprise and Infrastructure Committee on 4 June 2014 and the Scrutiny Committee on 11 June 2014.
6. Grounds Maintenance - Building Capacity (Additional Grounds Maintenance Squad) [478Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/231) (Pages 59-64)
7. Freight Consolidation Centre [104Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/249) (Pages 65-72)
8. The Community Environment Challenge Fund (CECF) Update [638Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/250) (Pages 73-80)
9. Waste and Recycling Collection Service Review [1Mb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/251) (Pages 81-94)
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PUBLIC AND PRESS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM IN ORDER TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS EXEMPT IN TERMS OF SCHEDULE 7A TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT (SCOTLAND) ACT 1973
P1. Residual Waste Treatment Options - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy issued under separate cover)