Strategic Policy and Resources Committee - 1 October 2014
A Meeting of the Strategic Policy and Resources Committee will be held in the Council Chambers, Council Building, Fourth Floor, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 1 October 2014 at 10.00am.
If you have any queries please contact Charlotte Irons/Joy Somerville on (01738) 475128 or Gillian Taylor on (01738) 475135.
Councillors I Miller (Convener), A Grant (Vice Convener), B Band, P Barrett, I Campbell, D Cuthbert, D Doogan, Provost L Grant (ex-officio), J Kellas, A MacLellan, D Pover, M Roberts, A Stewart, B Vaughan, W Wilson and A Younger.
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
(i) Minute of meeting of the Strategic Policy and Resources Committee of 11 June 2014 for signature
Note: The minute circulated herewith contains additional text at Art.422(iii) (highlighted in bold print) which was omitted in error in the version of the minute circulated for noting at the Council meeting of 25 June 2014.
(ii) Minute of meeting of the Corporate Health, Safety and Wellbeing Consultative Committee of 17 March 2014
(iii) Minute of meeting of the Property Sub-Committee of 21 May 2014 for noting
(iv) Minute of meeting of the Joint Consultative Committee of 29 May 2014 for noting
(v) Minute of meeting of Executive Sub-Committee of 18 June 2014
(vi) Minutes of meeting of the Appeal Sub-Committee of 4 July 2014
(vii) Minutes of meeting of the Appeal Sub-Committee of 19 August 2014
(viii) Minute of meeting of the Provost's Sub-Committee of 27 August 2014
4. Revenue Budget 2014/2015 - Monitoring Report Number 1 [2Mb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 14/407) (Pages 27-48)
5. Composite Capital Budget 2014/21 and Housing Investment Programme 2014/19 - Monitoring Report Number 1 [3Mb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 14/408) (Pages 49-84)
6. Annual Efficiency Statement 2013/14 [2Mb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 14/409) (Pages 85-98)
7. Tayside Pension Fund Employer Consultation - Investing in Tobacco [2Mb] - Report by Head of Finance and Head of Legal Services (copy herewith 14/410) (Pages 99-110)
8. Savings Arising From Early Retirement Decisions Taken In 2013/14 [2Mb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 14/411) (Pages 111-118)
9. Audit Scotland - Scotland's Public Finances A Follow Up Audit: Progress In Meeting The Challenges [827Kb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 14/412) (Pages 119-154)
10. Annual Report for Following the Public Pound 2013/14 [10Mb] - Report by Head of Legal Services (copy herewith 14/413) (Pages 155-196)
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PUBLIC AND PRESS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM IN ORDER TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS EXEMPT IN TERMS OF SCHEDULE 7A TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT (SCOTLAND) ACT 1973
P1. Knowehead House, Dundee Road, Perth - Disposal - Report by Executive Director (Environment) (copy issued under separate cover)