Self evaluation programme
Each year Perth and Kinross CPC publishes an annual CPC self-evaluation calendar, which describes a planned programme of self-evaluation activities for the year ahead.
These planned activities result in individual evidence-based evaluation reports which are presented to the CPC throughout the year. The headline findings and key messages from these reports are also included in the annual CPC Standards and Quality Reports which are similarly presented to the CPC, Chief Officers and to Elected Members at Full Council.
Throughout the year, the CPC is presented with progress reports which can be found below:
Self evaluation calendar - 2019/20
- CPC SE Calendar 2019/20 [365Kb]
- CPC SE Calendar 2019/20 Update 1 [383Kb]
- CPC SE Calendar 2019/20 Update 2 [388Kb]
- CPC SE Calendar 2019 - 2020 Final Progress Report [389Kb]
Self evaluation calendar - 2018/19
- CPC SE Calendar 2018/19 [398Kb]
- CPC SE Calendar 2018/19 Update 1 [509Kb]
- CPC SE Calendar 2018/19 Update 2 [407Kb]
- CPC SE Calendar 2018/19 Update 3 [408Kb]
- CPC SE Calendar 2018/19 Update 4 [410Kb]
- CPC SE Calendar 2018/19 Final Update [372Kb]