What is the Proposed Plan?
The Proposed Plan is a land use planning document which includes a clear long-term sustainable settlement strategy that reflects local needs, priorities and circumstances. The Plan will influence the location and form of new development by providing a basis for determining planning applications. The Proposed Plan represents the Council's settled view as to what the final content of the Plan should be and contains the following:
- A Vision Statement - this is a broad statement of how the development of Perth & Kinross could and should occur and what the area might look like in the future.
- A Spatial Strategy - this is a detailed statement of the policies and development proposals which will help achieve the vision.
Where can I see the Proposed Plan?
There is a download version of the proposed plan [23Mb] available, please note that this is a large document and may be slow to download.
What are the supporting documents to the Proposed Plan?
- An Addendum to the LDP Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Various items of Supplementary Guidance
- A Draft Action Programme
- Housing background paper version 1 [509Kb]
- Housing background paper version 1 appendix [44Kb]
- Housing background paper update [461Kb]
Proposed Plan Consultation
The period of representation for the Proposed Plan, Supplementary Guidance and Strategic Environmental Assessment has now finished. You can view the representations received through the consultation on the Proposed LDP - Representations page.
We would like to thank all those who have been involved in this stage in the Plan, whether through making a representation and/or attending one of the public information events.