Coronavirus: Strategic Framework Business Fund (SFBF) Temporary Closure Grant
The Strategic Framework Business Fund has now closed as of 22 March 2021 - 5.00 pm.
This follows the First Minister's Statement on 16 March which provided clarity on the easing of restriction and the re-opening of the hospitality, retail and leisure sectors.
On 19 April, all SFBF recipients will automatically receive a combined final two week supplement and a one-off restart grant to help them re-open:
- Retailers in receipt of SFBF will be eligible for grants up to £7,500 based on the rateable value (RV)
- Properties with an RV below £51,000 - £7,000 (£6,000 + £1,000)
- Properties with an RV above £51,001 - £7,500 (£6,000 + £1,500)
- Hospitality and Leisure in receipt of SFBF will be eligible up to £18,000 based on the rateable value (RV)
- For properties with an RV of £15,000 or under; £9000 (£8,000 + £1,000)
- For properties with an RV above £15,001 and £51,000; £13,000 (£12,000 + £1,000)
- For properties with an RV £51,001 or over; £19,500
How grants will be paid
The Scottish Government are replacing the pattern of recurring payments made through the SFBF with a one-off Restart Grant for business in the retail, hospitality and leisure sector specifically to support businesses in meeting the costs associated with the costs of re-opening.
All businesses currently in receipt of support through the Strategic Framework Business Fund will receive the final payment and Restart Grant.
Find out if you are eligible by viewing the Strategic Framework Business Fund eligibility list.
If you have already applied and been successful in your application there is no need to apply again as payment will be automatic.
These payments are grants and not loans. A grant awarded in respect of a valid application therefore does not need to be refunded by the recipient.
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We fully appreciate this is difficult news and if you are facing severe financial hardship as a result of these changes please contact our Welfare Rights Team who will do whatever they can to assist.