National entitlement card
How do I apply for a National Entitlement Card?
Telephone the Perth and Kinross Council Customer Service Centre on 01738 475000 and they will send you out a National Entitlement Card application pack.
What services can I access using my National Entitlement Card?
- as a voluntary proof of age.
- to obtain a variety of services and discounts through Young Scot.
- to pay for school meals.
- to access the school library service
- to access library services.
- for Scotland-wide free bus travel scheme for older and disabled people.
- for young persons' concessionary travel.
What if I lose my card?
If you wish to report a lost, stolen or damaged National Entitlement Card please telephone the Perth & Kinross Council Customer Service Centre on 01738 475000.
You do not need to complete another application form and a new card will be posted out and the lost, stolen or damaged card will be cancelled.