Any rate levied in respect of lands and heritages can be reduced by awarding Discretionary Relief of up to 100% where they meet certain criteria.
The lands and heritages must meet the following criteria:
- Occupied by classes attracting mandatory relief for charities
- Occupied for the purpose of one or more organisation
- Occupied by other organisations not established or conducted for profit whose main objective is charitable, or whose main aim are educational, religious, improving social welfare, concerned with science/literature/fine arts
- Occupied for the purpose of a Club, Society or Organisation not established for profit
- Mainly for the purpose of recreation
How do I apply?
For further information regarding Non-Domestic Rates please telephone 01738 477430 or e-mail LocalTaxes@pkc.gov.uk.