Unoccupied property reductions and surcharges

Find out what reductions are available for unoccupied properties and information relating to surcharges

Please note that you must pay in accordance with your Council Tax bill until any discount is awarded. Should you have difficulty paying your bill, please telephone 01738 477430 or visit Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth, PH1 5GD, to discuss this with a member of the Local Taxes team.

You must advise the Local Taxes Team of any changes of circumstances that may affect your entitlement to a discount, exemption or surcharge.