Child protection e-learning module
This course is designed to give you information regarding responsibilities and guidance for promoting the wellbeing of children and keeping them safe. It should take about 20 minutes to complete and will cover the following common questions:
- What is child protection?
- What is child abuse?
- What are the different types of child abuse?
- What are the indicators of abuse?
- What is the link between vulnerability, harm and risk?
- What can I do if I have a concern about a child?
- What should I do / not do if abuse is disclosed by a child?
- What do I specifically need to consider during this COVID-19 pandemic?
- What are the key contact numbers
How to access the child protection e-learning module
Employees of Perth and Kinross Council must access the module through Learn Innovate Grow online (LIGo) and choosing PKC Essentials, then Protecting People.