Mobile toilets for community events
Perth & Kinross Council works in partnership with a local provider to supply mobile toilets for short term hire. Organisations who are holding community events throughout Perth and Kinross, and do not have access to public toilets, can apply for the toilets free of charge, such as when hosting community-organised fundraising events for charities, gala days and fun days.
The organisations who apply for the toilets must meet the following list of criteria to be eligible:
- Applications must be from properly constituted organisations.
- The event must not intend to make a profit for anything other than that a charity or the community.
- Toilets can be allocated for a minimum of 2 hours but for a maximum of 2 days.
- Applications must be made no less than 1 calendar month prior to the event.
- There must be an individual responsible for the toilets on site.
- Cleanliness of the toilets is the responsibility of the organisation.
- Groups or organisations may not apply for units more than twice in any financial year.
- No mobile units will be supplied if there are existing operational public toilets on site.
- Organisations that require more than 3 toilets must apply in writing to the Head of Environmental & Consumer Services.
To apply, download and complete the Mobile Toilet Application Form [112Kb]. Completed application forms can be e-mailed to CommunityWasteAdvisers@pkc.gov.uk, or be posted to The Environment Service, Perth and Kinross Council, Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth, PH1 5GD. Alternatively, contact the Customer Service Centre on 01738 476476 for further advice.