Consumer advice

Consumer advice for residents of Perth and Kinross is now provided by the government funded Citizens Advice Consumer Service, a telephone and online consumer advice service, which is supported by local authorities in Scotland and by Citizens Advice Scotland.

Working in partnership with Perth & Kinross Council's Trading Standards Service, Citizens Advice Consumer Service provides first level, clear, practical consumer advice to help consumers sort out their problems and disagreements with suppliers of goods or services. Their trained advisers offer individual solutions for individual problems and information on a wide range of consumer issues.

Where a complaint relates to criminal legislation enforced by Trading Standards then Citizens Advice Consumer Service will refer details of the complaint to Trading Standards for further investigation.

How to Access Consumer Advice


Citizens Advice Consumer Service can be contacted on 03454 04 05 06.  Helplines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm