Mobile navigation

Contact the Council

If you can't find what you are looking for online, there are a number of ways you can get in contact with us.

Do it online

Report an issue, request a service or pay for services online through MyPKC at a time that's convenient for you.  It's easy with MyPKC! 

View our full list of services on MyPKC 


Make a general enquiry online

Contact our Customer Service Centre

Our Customer Service Advisors are available to assist with any queries or provide help to use any of our online services Monday to Friday from 8.45 am to 5.00 pm.


Our main contact number is 01738 475000.  For Council housing enquiries, phone 01738 476000.

Text number

Text: 07824 498145

Visit us

Looking for Perth & Kinross Council offices and contact information?  The complete list is available under Offices and opening hours.

Please note that this Council office will not open until 11.00 am on the first Thursday of every month due to staff training.

British Sign Language

Please visit the BSL website if you require assistance.


Out of hours emergency contact numbers

ServicePhone number
Adult care services0345 301 11 20
Anti-social behaviour helpline (voicemail) - Please leave a voicemail - a response will be provided as soon as possible.01738 476173
Child protection01738 476768
Council housing emergency repairs01738 476000
Dangerous buildings01738 476476
Environmental health01738 476476
Flooding01738 476476
Homelessness0800 917 0708
Mental health services0345 301 11 20
Roads01738 476476
Last modified on 07 February 2023

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon