Community grants

Use Perth and Kinross Grants Direct for information, advice and support to find and apply for funding.

Perth and Kinross Grants Direct

Perth and Kinross Grants Direct is the local one-stop-shop providing information, advice and support to find and apply for funding. You can phone us on 0345 605 2000 or email us on

View the icon PKC funding streams [94Kb].

Council's funding schemes

Common Good Funds

Perth City, Aberfeldy, Auchterarder, Crieff, Kinross, Pitlochry. All with the exception of Kinross to provide community benefit for the people (including individual or group of people) who live in the former burgh served by relevant Common Good Fund Committee. Kinross Common Good Fund to provide funding of any activity which is beneficial to the interests of the inhabitants of Kinross. Perth Common Good Fund has icon specific criteria [278Kb]. Please note the following deadlines and dates of Common Good Fund committee meetings when applications will be considered:

Deadlines for applicationsCommon Good Fund Committee meetings dates
20 December 201827th February 2019
8 March 2019 (best for Summer activities)24 April 2019
3 May 201919 June 2019
9 August 2019 (best for Christmas activities)25 September 2019
1 November 201918 December 2019

How to apply

To apply to the above funding schemes, you must use the icon application form [185Kb] and the icon additional form for capital projects [119Kb].

Charitable and Public Trusts administered by Perth & Kinross Council

These Grants are for individuals in need and groups working with them.  Please use the icon application form [34Kb] to apply on behalf of a group or organisation and refer to the icon guidance notes [232Kb].

Other local funders

Other national funders

Local support

If you need support to develop your organisation's capacity or need help on wider organisational issues, you can contact:

Funding search

SCVO has launched a new website 'Funding Scotland', an online funding database and valuable resource for charities, community groups, social enterprises and voluntary organisations of all shapes and sizes. Visit Funding Scotland.