As your local Council, we are committed to providing high quality services. If something goes wrong or you are unhappy with any of our services, please tell us.

Make a public liability claim

If you have suffered property damage or personal injury that you consider to have been caused by Perth & Kinross Council, you may be able to claim compensation.